Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An Updated Faerytale

Once upon a time, I wandered about aimlessly into a vast thicket of rancid diapers, green and orange snot infested clothing, and silly nonsensical insanity. Random screaming could be heard from time to time. I wandered on and on and on. At times the yelling got louder and at times it stopped all together. I came to a clearing every few hundred yards or so and in the clearings I found wonderful majestic meadows. In the meadows there was sunshine and laughter and the calm sanity one expects. But alas I continually found myself again entering the wood of chaos! One might wonder why. This I also began to wonder, but I found that I could not seem to control my journey. I could only control how I dealt with the chaos that surrounded me. At some points I found that I simply dealt with it in a rational way and at other points I was carried away into insensitive inane posturing! In fact at times it was hard to see even my own elbow skin. But alas I knew that somewhere in betwixt all this chaos of the "mine, mine, mine" and the "da da da" that I would eventually stumble upon my happily ever after. THE END

No comments: